Baby one of three!!

Well, this is blanket number one and I finished it on the day he was due. It's hard to see but the colour scheme is blue, green, yellow and white. It looks better on the camera though. The body of it only took a couple of weeks to do but Mum thought I should do the edging the way it said in the book. The problem was (and still is) I can't make head or tail of it, so I spent five hours down at my aunt's madly crocheting away. I've only done five out of ten rows as I think that's enough otherwise it'd be overkill.

Anyway, Rory made his entrance on 27th August 2009 and is gorgeous!! He was due the day before and Kathleen went into labour bang on time though she ended up getting a caesarean. Both are doing well.

So now it's on to blanket number two and I've decided to do the same pattern mainly as the baby is due on October 5th. By the time I get to the edging, I'll be back down at my aunt's again as I still don't understand the pattern!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Update

Weekend fun - part 1